- Amy on Research employers, stop looking for a unicorn
- Amy on Employers, tap into the power of engaged employees
- in home care for seniors on Welcome to the Quirk’s Research Careers blog!
- Karen on Don’t make these top five résumé mistakes
- Greg Timpany on How do you keep your research department happy in a challenging economy?
Author Archives: Abigail Monson
Editor’s note: Abigail Monson is a St. Paul, Minn.-based independent marketing researcher. She can be reached at 507-581-3276 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Drive and passion. Two words I see over and over on job postings for entry-level market research positions. “Driven and passionate … Continue reading