- Amy on Research employers, stop looking for a unicorn
- Amy on Employers, tap into the power of engaged employees
- in home care for seniors on Welcome to the Quirk’s Research Careers blog!
- Karen on Don’t make these top five résumé mistakes
- Greg Timpany on How do you keep your research department happy in a challenging economy?
Category Archives: Employment Trends
Editor’s note: As a thank-you to the researchers who completed our 2013 marketing research salary survey, we sent a copy of the final report to all respondents. Among the many kind notes we received back was the following, sent by … Continue reading
Editor’s note: Karen Morgan is president of Morgan Search, a Santa Monica, Calif., recruitment firm specializing in the marketing research industry. There’s frustration all around when it comes to hiring in the marketing research industry and beyond. Companies complain they … Continue reading
Editor’s note: Karen Morgan is president of Morgan Search, a Santa Monica, Calif., recruitment firm specializing in the marketing research industry. No one teaches us to manage our careers. Some people are fortunate and seem to just “fall into” opportunities. … Continue reading
We’re getting ready to field our annual researcher salary survey and so I’ve been rereading some of the output from the 2011 study. One of the goals of this blog will be to give readers some tips and guidance on … Continue reading